Saturday, April 05, 2014

E for.. Elizabeth, Enlightenment & Elixir!

Elizabeth. Like the Queen. Like the elegant yet shrewd yet unimaginably awe-inspiring person that comes to mind. Wow. She's got "gumption".


This scene from this movie. This was Enlightenment. It was just beautiful. Its helped me realize a lot of things. And yes, I most definitely am, the leading lady of my own life, however cheesy that may sound.

The elixir for my life is Music. It makes me feel alive. Like everything matters and nothing matters at the same time. Like this song..

Gives me goosebumps whenever I hear it. Makes me feel sublime and volatile. Its awesome.. Do you really want to live forever?

5 comments:

I.L. Wolf said...

Hi from the A-to-Z challenge! She does have gumption, indeed. I assume. We've never formally met ;)

http://bit2read.com/

M.C.V. EGAN said...

I love that movie and that scene... Be the star in your own life BRAVO #AtoZchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/

Sherry Ellis said...

Elizabeth is quite a queen!

abundance in the boondocks said...

Wow. Cool scene with Kate Winslet. FYI: I was not able to watch the music video. When I clicked on it, it said I needed to sign in.

Cauvery Kesavasamy said...

Stopping by on my blog prowl.. fellow participant in the A-Z Challenge :-) Awesome writing!
Here's my link-- www.countdownbegun.wordpress.com