Wednesday, April 01, 2015

A New.. Beginning...

New Beginnings.
Thats what the letter 'A' signifies to me. The beginning of the alphabet, the beginning of a series, my husband, just everything new.

So, last year i tried, unsuccessfully to start blogging again. And i started with the April challenge. There was no way I was gonna do it again but then i checked Sayesha's blog after months and there it was again, The April challenge, so here I am again, with a fresh new approach, with new hope and with new enthusiasm. Lets do this thing, yo!

A also stands for my profession. I'm an Architect and we recently moved into our new house which my husband (also an architect) and I designed. He did the majority architectural part before we met and i came in at the interiors' stage.So, I might be talking about that a lot. This was my biggest project after graduation and I'm pretty happy about it. Yeay.

On another note, I think I'm good at getting started but being consistent till the end is what is hard to do. Lets hope this try will be successful and we get to know some new people as well as some new stories. 

Also,I recently went through a lot of dark stuff and then finally things have started to look good now. So that's why maybe I'm so desperate for a new beginning.

Lol. I see how many different directions this post is going. Maybe I've forgotten how to write. It has been years now that I've stopped blogging but can you really forget something that makes you so happy?

So here's to a new beginning and all the best to all participants! Cheers!

3 comments:

matt said...

Welcome back to blogging. I think you'll find that it's similar to riding a bike - you never really forget how to do it.

Luana Krause said...

New Beginning. Yes, I'm all about new beginnings and starting with a clean slate. I enjoyed your post today!

Bushman said...

Just remember it doesn't have to be elaborate (E- word) just make it simple and have fun and you'll be successful.

Bushman
2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
@jwb81074