Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Eternity.

According to wikipedia, Eternity in common parlance is either an infinite or an indeterminately long period of time. Which is by far the most boring sentence that I have ever begun a post with.

Anyway, I think Eternity is very subjective. Like I feel I've been alive for all of eternity. I mean, some on, can you honestly not remember years passing you by and every little detail coming back to you at some point or the other. What I mean is, deja-vu but in the real world. Like what if you were three and you had a weird ice-cream and you puked and then forgot about it up until you were twenty-three and you had that flavor again and it suddenly all came back to you. Wow. Wont it feel like an eternity away? Has that ever happened to you? Has it ? Has it? No? So, its only for weirdos like me who often talk to themselves. Fiiine.

I'm talking about this so randomly because recently I feel like all the phases of my life feel like they were an eternity away. Ok maybe early childhood and high-school time were a long ago, but other things, no, they werent so far away. But it defintely seems that way to me.

I feel like I'm still trying to search for who I am and who I want to be. It seems an eternity ago, that I had figured it all out. Then life just you know, happened. And God pressed the reset button. Only, this time, all the factory settings weren't restored. Some technical glitches remain. If you've ever owned a smartphone, you know what I'm talking about. I feel like there is an eternity ahead of me and an eternity behind me, but right now, its only the sand that I'm holding on to. And by sand, I mean my insanity, which the more i try to hold on to, the more it slips away from me.

I think this blog is becoming much more emotional and philosophical that it was meant to be. But then, we have an eternity to find that out, dont we?

No comments: