Friday, April 03, 2015

Cry Baby :'(

You know how people say they get emotional and sentimental, well I'm that multiplied by a thousand. I cry at the drop of not just the hat, but even the hand touching the hat. Okay that didnt make any sense.

What I mean is, its a pretty embarrassing thing for me, that whenever I feel any kind of heightened emotion say grief, anger, happiness.. I start tearing up.

I cant help it. If I, so much as see someone crying, I start crying myself. Its not a pretense or a habit, its just very very emotional for me. I get touched very easily.

Whether reading a novel, watching a movie or even thinking about sad stuff. But then its not like a bawl out my eyes and stuff or scream at the top of my voice. Its just i guess I am what is called "over-sensitive".


Do you get emotional? I know some of you will dismiss this post as being pointless but that exactly is my point. Get it?
People say its good to cry, let your inner demons out in the open. I guess they are right. I'd rather be emotional and a cry-baby than not feel at all.

3 comments:

Greenpatches said...

Nothing wrong with being emotional! Except with me it always happens when I've come out without a hanky , and have to keep pretending that I've caught a very drippy cold.

Arlee Bird said...

I want to cry because you've stopped posting for A to Z. Are you going to get back with us or shall we remove your link from the list.

Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Wrote By Rote

Tejal said...

omg Arleeee NOoooooo..!! I'll start posting again!! *runs away and hides*