Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Danger!!

Oh My God. These A to Z challenge people are definitely on a roll this time. Fiiiine. I needed that Arlee, I did.

You know how humans are naturally susceptible to identifying danger? Yeah, I think thats because we are all, a little bit in want of "impetus", as my friend pointed out the other day.

 Me, being all intrigued by the word, googled it ofcourse. So, it means 'Something that inspires or motivates'.

I for one, am always in need of motivation. Especially the danger kind. Like I get my lazy bum to work only if its absolutely necessary and there is a danger of some harm be-felling me and/or people close to me.

Like when the co-host of the A to Z challenge threatened to take me off the list this year as a comment on my previous post, I started writing again. Such is the need for 'impetus'.

Anyway, the reason I have been out of action here, is because I've been pretty busy otherwise. I organized two parties last week by myself, which is saying a lot because as mentioned before, the lazy-bumness.

So anyway, I'm back thereby ending the danger of this blog being cut-off the list. Calm down, Arlee. Calm down. *heheheheh*

No comments: